1. Similar * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen dollars.
2. Normal hotel check in time is 1400-1600 hours and check out time is 1000-1200 hours .
3. Package cost is subject to change until full confirmation for package tour.
4. Rooms are subject to availability. Room type (double or twin is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the hotel)
5. Above is an indicative itinerary, days & tours program can be changed.
6. Deportation despite of granting of visa and/or boarding pass,the consequences arising therefrom shall not be of Khosla Travels and shall be of the travelling person
7. All transfers & tours based on SIC (Seat –in – Coach) basis.
8. Dinner coupons are of Indian restaurant based on buffet or set menu basis, outside hotel, without transfers.
9. PAN card copy required for billing.
10. The cost of outbound package tour is payable in convertible foreign exchange (subject to RBI/GOI regulation) except cost of ticket. Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota). Package is designed at notional USD, actual cost payable is subject to fluctuation in prevailing USD TT rate.
11. The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Trave Insurance.
12. No tour guide/Escort accompanies our groups from India to aboard & back to India.
13. Selection of seats in Airline is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the airlines.
14. As of now we are not holding any service, it is subject to availability. Booking process will start only after receiving booking amount.
15. Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/fairs and convention.
16. Tour is budgeted & is in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too.
17. The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final.
18. It is to advise that as standard international practice a cash deposit of HKD/MOP$1,000 per room /per night on a valid credit card may be required upon check in for incidental charges in Macau. And in Hong Kong security deposit upon check-in. For related terms & conditions you may visit official website of the concerned property. It is not part of package offered by us.
Additional & over-riding T & C for group Package
1. This tour is at budget provided for. You can go for higher value tour components at much higher rates. You can explore about the same with our sale executive.
2. The purpose of itinerary is to cover the events mentioned therein. City tours are drive through the city with few photo stops.
3. There are no choice for hotel as we have to arrange hotel taking into consideration itinerary in the given budget.You are requested to visit website of hotel for more details about hotel, services provided etc.. Check in is normally 2-4 pm while check out around 12 noon. Meals are with pre-set menu.
4. Itinerary may be changed by tour manager while execution of the tour hence do not fix your own programme at all as itinerary is subject to change.
5. If you are senior citizen or/and differently abled person or person with special need then you must not venture at all as tours are without any attendant to provide any kind of support or assistance during the tour. There will be no medical assistance and in event of any requirement one has to depend upon local facility at his/her own expenses. We therefore advise you to carry sufficient contingency funds.It is a must to have Travel Insurance with required medical insurance cover.
6. PAN card Number and also valid email id is necessary to initiate booking. Apart from this your full cooperation for KYC (Know Your Customer) is mandatory. No cash payment will be accepted in violation of government guidelines and without disclosure of its source.
7. Processing charges applicable at 5% of package cost if booking is withdrawn before confirmation booking reference No. is communicated from our end. Thereafter cancellation charges applicable as per terms & conditons of Booking given elsewhere in itinerary/handout
8. Most Hotels worldwide & Cruise vendors , ask for Security Deposit while checking in by the client This is refundable at their after adjusting any dues to them that are not included in the package cost. They charge in relevant foreign exchange currency or credit card, as the case may be. Please note this is not part of the package cost. For exact amount etc. please visit the relevant hotel site or make specific enquiry to the sales person.This intimation supersede all previous offers by Khosla Travels Pvt. Ltd. and any verbal communication or offer made earlier by any of our representatives.
Condition Apply (refer Terms & Conditions)
Tour operated subject to minimum 20 passengers. As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, the Company shall neither be responsible in case of non- granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from
The aforementioned description is just for informative purpose. Final package tour components shall be mentioned on the voucher at the time of finalizing the tour package. The travel tour components mentioned here are subject to change at last minute variation that may occur due to factors beyond control of the Khosla Travels Pvt. Ltd.
It is entirely your responsibility to check the Service Voucher(s) / Tickets / Visas / Insurance Policies carefully on delivery thereof and to let the Company know immediately i n the event of any error